|Title:||Armed Force Protection Team|
|Location:||Richmond, VA (Various)|
Join our "ARMED FORCE PROTECTION TEAM"!
Our "Protective Services Division" is seeking candidates with previous experience in military, security or related law enforcement fields. We are looking for individuals with experience who can work FORCE PROTECTION and ACCESS CONTROL on several military bases around Virginia for high profile accounts. FULL & PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
These positions require someone who can work flexible hours (all shifts), who can handle stressful situations, have great communication and people skills and be a good report writer. Experience in access control, force protection, RAMs and military threat levels. You must also be in good physical and mental condition. We encourage retired law enforcement, military and VETS to apply!
- #1 is being friendly and attentive
- #2 Reliable for work ie; can we count on you?
- #3 Attentive to your surroundings and environment
- #4 Likes to document details
- You may be required to verify identification, vehicle registrations, ID cards, etc.
- Access control, familiar with Virginia traffic and criminal laws
- Report anything unusual and/or suspicious immediately
- Some college preferred, High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 5+ years experience in related fields
- Experience with people - customer service
- Effective written and verbal communication - must speak fluent English
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Must have very clean VA DMV Driving Record and a valid VA Drivers License
- Clean VA and National Criminal History - FBI fingerprint search conducted
- Required to take a Medical Physical and a Physical Fitness Test - Pre-employment
- Required to take an on-site written exam and oral interview
- Must pass an online job fit assessment test
- May be required to take a pre-employment drug screen
- Current Armed DCJS Registration
- Training completion document with a .40 cal handgun
- Some locations may require TWIC and/or TSA credentials
- Officers are subject to the provisions of the Lautenberg Amendment
- Active Security Clearnance - preferred, but not required
- Vision of 20/20 or corrected to 20/20
- No felony convictions or domestic assault convictions
Compensation: We offer hourly pay based on the job location. Wages begin at $13.00 per hour
American Security Group, LLC ("ASG") is located in Richmond, VA. We are a locally owned small business who care about our employees and their families. We have been providing security since 1994 and know what it takes to become a leading provider of security services in this market! We offer great benefits, upward growth opportunities, free uniforms, free training, free checking accounts, free direct deposit, flexible work hours, and lots of other incentives and benefits!!
Want to work for a company who cares about you and not just toss you to the wolves, look no further. Welcome to "TeamASG"!